The first Post

>> Monday, May 11, 2009

I've been wondering if its really worth it to start another blog; is it really worth the energy? The answer is a resounding Yes. I have my livejournal blog, which is really dead at this point. I also have my Myspace blog, which is an excellent way to keep up with old friends. This one is different.

And yet, I'm not sure how.

Should it be mainly professional? Should I post internal debates about web design, sustainability, aromatherapy, holistic skincare, and local business?

Or should it be deeply mystical, helping me explore the nature of my relation to religion and What Is?

Can I combine the two? Or should I keep them very, very seperate? And who am I writing this for? What audience am I envisioning seeing this?

2 comments:

Brant May 11, 2009 at 10:25 PM  

I think your brilliance is existing amidst the different tensions of your interests. I think you should move about freely and let people see you for you. Love!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP