Depression.

>> Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I'm finding a lot of things difficult right now.


A good friend of mine is having a religious experience that rivals the medieval mystic and her ascent into hell.

Fundamentalist Christians have a faith they can call on with clear cut rules, regulations, and dogma.

Unity New Thought ministers believe we can each attune to our Christ energy, follow Jesus' un-unique example, and become the Christ inside of us.

I'm reading Pam Houston write about her heroine's Irish Wolfhound and his struggle with cancer.

I'm going to work. I'm getting married. I have an ear infection. I'm tired. I'm overweight. I'm depressed.

I think I'm a little depressed.
I think I'm a little depressed.
I think I'm a little depressed.

'The Secret' masters are clicking their tongues, knowing for certain that I'm bringing more of the same my way, but I just want to finally be honest, for once in my life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP