2011 New Years Resolutions

>> Thursday, January 6, 2011

This year i decided to have as specific, realistic NY resolutions as possible.  Here they are:

1. Drink 64oz water a day

2. See my sister, mom 1x a month

3. Have patience with my circumstances...keep my mouth shut about complaining when not necessary
4. Practice living in the Kingdom of Heaven daily

5. Yoga 1x a week
Meditate or Pray every other day

6. Read a book on my lunch breaks at work

7. Go to Unity 2x a month


They're not HUGE goals, but hopefully I'll be able to achieve them because they're manageable.  And important.  What are your resolutions?

5 comments:

orphansparrow January 11, 2011 at 12:38 PM  

whoa. that actually sounds pretty ambitious to me brandy!

those all sound really good though. :)

i haven't given it alot of thought, but maybe i'd like to eat less sugar...keep studying japanese (though it's so fun that i don't really need to make a resolution for it i think). learn some more spanish. i love spanish, and would love to be able to speak it. become a better listener. yes, i think that's on the top of my list. :)

orphansparrow January 11, 2011 at 12:40 PM  

oh, and another one. pay off a credit card! a boring one i know, but i really need to do it.

I AM January 11, 2011 at 10:49 PM  

Those are great!!! Mine might seem ambitious, but they're just jumping off points, I think. The water one is boring, but necessary.
Miss you.

Liina January 20, 2011 at 8:26 AM  

Brandy - I just came here from your twitter post about your newest entry, and tho this is quite late, here is the link to my blog post about what I want to do this year: http://lifeguardoflove.blogspot.com/2011/01/i-want-to-blog.html

However, the financial planning class I was going to take was canceled, and, I already talked myself out of my "big scary goal." BUT I also tend to think that life is a series of cycles and when the time is right, these things will come back to me.

Liina January 20, 2011 at 8:27 AM  

& I also would love to hear more about the practice of living in the Kingdom of Heaven!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP