What's the Content?

>> Saturday, February 26, 2011

So initially when I created this blog it was going to be a personal & academic exploration of religion, spirituality, theological issues, and mythology.  I'd use my life's experiences to explore these themes and try to figure out what this whole thing...life...is about.

And I've totally stopped doing that.

There are two reasons; ONE is because I just don't have time to write longer articles.  Now that I have a baby, I'm lucky if I have the time to write a couple of paragraphs, let alone the longer stuff I used to write.
TWO is that I have a very dear friend who lives far away, and at some point I guess I ended up writing a lot of entries for her, so she could see what's going on in my head/life.  So I've been posting a lot more tiny, mundane posts.  I hope they're not uninteresting.

What this means for everyone is that I intend to continue to write the shorter, less academically focused stuff for the time being--probably for the foreseeable future, until Owen's big enough for me to spend a chunk of time getting into something more juicy.  The posts will continue to be more focused on all facets of my life:  interior design, work, manga, romance novels, etc..., and not just the spiritual aspect.

That's all; just an FYI!

1 comments:

orphansparrow March 31, 2011 at 2:30 PM  

i <3 you.

(not because of this really, just because)

:)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP