Today's Daily Word: Conscious Healing

>> Saturday, April 9, 2011

I just wanted to jot a quick note to say how much I'm loving Thursday's Daily Word...about conscious healing.

Here it goes:


CONSCIOUS HEALING
The Christ in me is God's spirit of perfection.
We may have been wounded by life--mentally, emotionally or physically--but our wounds do not define us. The Christ in us is God's spirit of perfection; it is incorruptible and unaffected by any condition or wound. As is the Christ within, so we become.
Healing is a conscious process. Daily I go within to the silence and remember that I am innately divine, whole and complete. This memory awakens my healing potential calling forth the Power that is me. I am gentle with myself and realign my thoughts with Christ Consciousness. I accept responsibility for my own healing, listen to my inner voice and take action by faith.
Then he said to the man, "Stretch out your hand." He stretched it out, and it was restored, as sound as the other.--Matthew 12:13
This was taken directly from the website.  To see the entry on the Daily Word website, please click here.
I really needed to hear this today.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP